Apple Makes Second Beta Of iOS 13.1 Available For Beta Testing Apple today released the second developer beta for iOS 13.1 and iPad OS 13.1, one week after it made the first beta available for beta testing. Apple released the first beta version of iOS 13.1 at the end of last month, which is quite confusing. After all, the final build of iOS 13 has not been rolled out to everyone.
Apple perhaps want to release iOS 13.1 soon after the official release of iOS 13, consider it includes a number of features that appeared in the initial betas of iOS 13, which were removed in the later iOS 13 beta versions, including Shortcuts Automation that let you create personal and home automation, Maps’ Share ETA feature.
Here is a list of new features that Apple introduced in iOS 13.1:
- Dynamic Wallpapers feature for some older devices
- New volume indicator for accessories such as AirPods, Powerbeats Pro, and HomePod.
- Improved mouse support that when right click, it will display 3D Touch Quick Action menus.
- Apps installed by TestFlight will have a brighter yellow color on the left for easy viewing
- New PDF Reading Goals inside the Books app
- Camera app now supports HEVC video encoding with alpha channels.