Apple Released iOS 13.1 To iPhone, iPad, And iPod touch Users Apple today released the iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 updates, just shortly after the formal launch of iOS 13. Users can download the update through the Settings app, then General -> Software Update.
In addition, Apple software chief Craig Federighi confirmed in an email the plan of bringing the lyrics visualizer to the Now Playing screen in the Music app, he claims there were issues at first with battery life and CPU usage, but they’ve been smoothed out, and that the feature will come with iOS 13.1. so if you already installed this update, then the lyrics visualizer should be functioning on your devices.
Here is a list of other new features that Apple introduced in iOS 13.1:
- Dynamic Wallpapers feature for some older devices
- New volume indicator for accessories such as AirPods, Powerbeats Pro, and HomePod.
- Improved mouse support that when right click, it will display 3D Touch Quick Action menus.
- Apps installed by TestFlight will have a brighter yellow color on the left for easy viewing
- New PDF Reading Goals inside the Books app
- Camera app now supports HEVC video encoding with alpha channels.
– Adds a link to the Me tab in Find My to allow a guest to sign in and locate a missing device
– Includes notifications for when the display on your iPhone is unable to be verified as a new, genuine Apple display in iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
– Addresses issues in Mail that could cause incorrect download counts, missing senders and subjects, difficulty selecting or flagging threads, duplicate notifications or overlapping fields
– Fixes an issue in Mail that may prevent background downloading of email messages
– Addresses an issue that could prevent Memoji from correctly tracking facial expressions in Messages
– Fixes an issue where photos might not display in the Messages details view
– Fixes an issue in Reminders that prevented some users from sharing iCloud lists
– Resolves an issue in Notes where Exchange notes may not show up in search results
– Addresses an issue in Calendar where birthday events could appear multiple times
– Addresses an issue that could prevent third-party sign in screens from appearing in the Files app
– Fixes an issue that could cause Camera orientation to appear rotated when swiping to it from the Lock screen
– Addresses an issue that could cause the display to sleep while interacting with the Lock screen
– Resolves issues where app icons could appear as blank or as a different app on the Home screen
– Resolves an issue that could prevent supported wallpapers from switching appearances when – changing between Light and Dark modes
– Addresses stability issues when signing out of iCloud from Passwords & Accounts in Settings
– Fixes an issue where signing in to update Apple ID settings could fail repeatedly
– Fixes an issue that could prevent the device from vibrating when connecting to a charger
– Addresses an issue that could cause people and groups in the Share Sheet to appear blurred
– Fixes an issue that could prevent alternate words from displaying when tapping on a misspelled word
– Resolves an issue where multilingual typing could stop working
– Addresses an issue that could prevent switching back to the QuickType keyboard after using a third-party keyboard
– Fixes an issue that could prevent the edit menu from appearing when selecting text
– Fixes an issue where Siri may not read Messages in CarPlay
– Addresses an issue that could prevent sending a message using third party messaging apps in CarPlay