Easy YouTube brings VLC gestures to YouTube
Easy Youtube adds VLC-style gestures to the YouTube app. Here’s how you can install it on your iPhone or iPad.
HOW EASY YOUTUBE WORKS
The stock YouTube app comes with in-built gestures to swipe and double-tap gestures. But, none of those gestures allow you to adjust the volume or brightness while playing the video.
You have to fall back to using the volume buttons or the Control Center to adjust them. Luckily, there’s an easy-to-use tweak here to rescue you.
Easy YouTube brings VLC gestures to the stock YouTube app. It is developed by the veteran tweak developer miro92.
It adds the following swipe gestures to the stock YouTube application:
- Swipe left-to-right on the top half of the screen to increase brightness.
- Swipe right-to-left on the top half of the screen to decrease brightness.
- Swipe left-to-right on the bottom half of the screen to increase volume.
- Swipe right-to-left on the bottom half of the screen to decrease volume.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE GESTURE BEHAVIOR
- Taptic Engine: Selects the type of taptic feedback. You can set it to none, light, medium, heavy, soft, or rigid.
- Haptic Engine: Selects the type of haptic feedback. You can set it to none, light, medium, or strong.
DOWNLOAD EASY YOUTUBE CYDIA TWEAK
Easy YouTube is available for download on https://miro92.com/repo. It is compatible with iOS 13.