Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
> Download photos, videos, stories, IGTV videos
> Removed ads from tapes and stories
> Ability to listen to and remove stories with music without the need for a VPN (but with the addition to the story did not figure it out)
> Copy and translate comments
> Copy bio from profile on click
> Disable svayp-navigation in the tape (left in the camera, right in direct)
> Clickable links in comments
> Enable default video sound
> Disable video autoplay (long tap on camera icon)
> Hiding viewing stories, recordings, broadcasts
> Unreadable direct (when enabled, messages are not marked read in any way except by sending a message)
> Ability to open links in an external browser
> The inscription in the profile, if the person is following you
> Repost any stories to yourself in the story (even if the user has forbidden them to repost at all)
> Developer settings with a long tap on the house icon
> Zoom photo long tap
> Turn off a like when double tapes
> Rewind video
> Double line input in directive
Version 14. changelog:
> Fix rewind in carousel when auto play is on
> When non-directing is enabled, messages are now marked as read when you send a message or manually mark them through a long tap on the dialogue (not inside)
> Disappearing photos and videos now will not disappear until the links die or you don’t mark it manually. You can also download them via the long tap to the desired message (But they themselves will not be marked as read after viewing)
> Rummaged with music in story, check, write down
> Screwed the button in the mod settings, if you suddenly want to thank me. And a link to the cart.
> Translation of fashion settings to Turkish from mamicuk