This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Moderator 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

My Hospital v1.1.93 Mod APK

My Hospital v1.1.93 Mod apk for automaton.
    World’s healthiest Game!

Cure your manner through the quirkiest and funniest diseases in My Hospital – the last word simulation Game wherever you style, manage and maintain your terribly own medical centre!

Create elixirs, farm and harvest your own medical plants and manufacture cures for many patients that require your facilitate. It’s a world wherever cure-all rules and each treatment is accessible at your fingertips!

◉ BUILD YOUR HOSPITAL

Construct and manage your own hospital. Build doctor’s offices, diagnostic rooms, the treatment centre and laboratories. Expand and upgrade your hospital and share it with friends!

◉ produce distinctive CURES

Farm and harvest plants with healing properties, manufacture dozens of elixirs, and mix syrups to treat quite eighty funny diseases. whether or not it’s a hot pepper throat condition, frozen hands or slimey lungs, you’ll make sure to search out the cure! Unlock new remedies, treatment rooms and new conditions with each level and complete fun challenges!

◉ embellish YOUR HOSPITAL

Customize every space of your clinic to form your patients feel reception. you have got loads of decorations to decide on from and after you finally manage to form it look as pretty as an image, show it off ahead of your friends!

◉ PLAY WITH FRIENDS

Connect together with your Facebook account to access your friends’ Hospitals round the world. Buy, sell cures and vie with alternative Hospital managers. Tell them regarding your achievements via Google Play Games and Facebook.

Please note that My Hospital is absolve to transfer and play. However, some in-game things square measure obtainable and may be purchased for real cash.

What’s New
    – Tree in an exceedingly lab? pool within a clinic? build your hospital distinctive – currently you’ll place decorations anyplace you want!
    – power tool gameplay expertise
    – scores of bug fixes – because of your feedback we are able to build My Hospital a a lot of FUN experience!
    – NEW daily rewards!

My Hospital mod apk My Hospital hack apk

Mod info:

• 1. Unlimited Coins*
    • 2. Unlimited hearts*

*How to use?

Buy one thing, your cash can go down. you continue to will pay your coins/hearts even go negative. shut the sport and restart the sport. you’d then see your cash increase.

Download :

read about the latest technology trends and learn about new technologies, methodologies, and best practices through shared knowledge.

This website – a collection of modded apk game apps for Android, Iphone smartphones & News Phones. These materials are taken from free Internet sources and can only be used for educational purposes!
    You can use it again like sharing friends or on social media, or for reviewing youtube videos etc.,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.