This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Moderator 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

PRACTICE TESTS FOR SCRUM MASTER CERTIFICATION ASSESSMENTS [Udemy Free Coupon – 100% Off] | Programming Buddy Club

PRACTICE TESTS FOR SCRUM MASTER CERTIFICATION ASSESSMENTS [Udemy Free Coupon - 100% Off] | Programming Buddy Club

6 PRACTICE TESTS OF 80 QUESTIONS EACH FOR PROFESSIONALS APPEARING FOR SCRUM MASTER CERTIFICATION ASSESSMENTS

Discount$ 199.99 Free 100% Off

• Lectures
    • Skill LevelBeginner Level
    • Language English
    • Published Last updated 4/2019
    • Coupon

Take this course!

Course Includes

Take this course!

What Will I learn?

• ✍️ 6 Practice Tests
      • 💓 Full lifetime access
      • 📱 Access on mobile

Requirements

• ⚓ Knowledge of Scrum is desirable. Practice tests are based on Scrum as defined in The Scrum Guide™.
      • ⚓ *Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum org.

Who is the target audience?

• 🙇 This course is for anyone who want to assess their professional knowledge on Scrum or expand their knowledge on Scrum. Questions range from basic to expert level and explanations are given while reviewing the answers. Anyone associated with, planning to get involved in or interested in learning more about software development using Scrum can use this course. This will be useful for any Professional preparing for Scrum Master Certifications and interviews for Scrum roles.
      • 🙇 *Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum org.

Take this course!

Note: If the coupon doesn”t work for you, please let us know and check our website for other courses! We are affiliated to Udemy.

Join Programming Buddy on Slack

You can also find this course at Course Girl

Programming Buddy Club is the world’s largest destination for free online courses. Udemy Coupon code Free Coupons and Discount Codes, 100% Free Coupon Save up to 100% on Udemy Courses today! Discover discounted x26 Free online Courses,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.