Here Are Some More Tidbits About The All-New 16-Inch MacBook Pro Apple today announced the launch of the its latest 16-inch MacBook Pro, starting at $2,399, features a miles more reliable scissor-switch keyboard with a better cooling system, up to 64GB of RAM, and up to 2.1 times faster performance as previous models, along with a maximum allowed 8TB SSD storage.
But, here are some more tidbits about the most powerful laptop from Apple yet:
- An 16-inch MacBook Pro that maxed out is priced at $6099, which featured with the 2.4GHz 8-core Intel Core i9 processor, Turbo Boost up to 5.0GHz, 64GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M graphics card, 8GB GDDR6 memory, and 8TB SSD storage.
- 16-inch MacBook Pro still uses 802.11ac WiFi chip, does not support WiFi 6, namely the 802.11ax protocol. In addition, the front camera of the 16-inch MacBook Pro is still a 720p FaceTime sensor.
- The notebook comes with a 96W PD charger, now available on Apple official website. Apple said that the 96W USB-C power adapter allows you to charge quickly and efficiently, the power adapter is compatible with any device that supports USB-C. However, for optimal charging, Apple recommended that to use it with a 16-inch MacBook Pro.
- Users can also now pick up a 16-inch MacBook Pro leather case, available in three colors: Midnight Blue, Saddle Brown, and Black on Apple.com. This case is made of high quality European leather. The soft microfiber lining protects the user’s 16-inch MacBook Pro while also made easier for carrying.
- Apple’s 16-inch MacBook Pro is not included in its keyboard repair program.
- AppleCare+ for 16-inch MacBook Pro has the same $379 price tag as the 15-inch MacBook Pro.
- Check out the accessories that are supported by the 16-inch MacBook Pro via this link.