Apkmodsios.com Here is your 2019 iPhone lineup
Every year Apple refreshes its iPhone lineup, adding a few new handsets to the mix while also rearranging older models. This is the company’s way to refresh the whole mix, while offering a change to price points for aging handsets.
This year is no different. So we’ve gone ahead and put together a nice snapshot of what your 2019 iPhone lineup looks like, starting with the oldest models available to the newest of the new. This year there are only four different variants to choose from, but with some models you’ve got two display sizes to choose from.
So let’s get into it.
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
Apple is keeping the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus around one more year. But the good news here is that the aging handsets are now cheaper than ever before, as Apple dropped the starting price for the iPhone 8 down to $449 and the iPhone 8 Plus down to $549.
Apple is really pushing trade-ins and monthly payments, but for the price breakdown we’re going to just work with no trade-in. That will be the same going forward for all models.
- 64GB iPhone 8: $449 or $18.70 per month
- 128GB iPhone 8: $499 or $20.79 per month
- 64GB iPhone 8 Plus: $549 or $22.87 per month
- 128GB iPhone 8 Plus: $599 or $24.95 per month
Each of the models are also available unlocked and SIM-free.
Moving right along to…
That’s right, Apple’s super colorful iPhone XR is sticking around, too. The handset saw a price drop of its own, which could make it the best possible iPhone for the general public. Let’s go ahead and take a look at what you’ll need to fork over to make a new iPhone XR yours.
- 64GB iPhone XR: $599 or $24.95 per month
- 128GB iPhone XR: $649 or $27.04 per month
SIM-free and unlocked models are also available.
The sidekick of the latest big event from Apple, the iPhone 11 is the replacement for the iPhone XR. As a result, the handset blends high-end specs that you’ll find on the more expensive iPhone 11 Pro, while also making some key changes to keep the price lower than that more expensive option.
Here’s what it will cost to get the iPhone 11, which goes up for pre-order on September 13 and goes on sale September 20.
- 64GB iPhone 11: $699 or $29.12 per month
- 128GB iPhone 11: $749 or $31.20 per month
- 256GB iPhone 11: $849 or $35.37 per month
Apple is making it possible to buy an unlocked, SIM-free variant right at launch, too.
And finally, we get to the hero…
iPhone 11 Pro
There are two sizes to choose from, either the iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max, which is fitting since the handsets are replacing the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max from last year. These are Apple’s flagships, featuring the best possible display, three rear cameras, and more.
Which means they aren’t cheap, either.
- 64GB iPhone 11 Pro: $999 or $41.62 per month
- 256GB iPhone 11 Pro: $1,149 or $47.87 per month
- 512GB iPhone 1 Pro1: $1,349 or $56.20 per month
- 64GB iPhone 11 Pro Max: $1,099 or $45.79 per month
- 256GB iPhone 11 Pro Max: $1,249 or $52.04 per month
- 512GB iPhone 11 Pro Max: $1,449 or $60.37 per month
Yes, SIM-free and unlocked models are available, too.
There we go, that’s the 2019 iPhone lineup. How do you feel about this year’s family of devices? A strong lineup or what? Are you getting a new iPhone 11 or are you going with another model?