Apkmodsios.com The right way to add the BigBoss repository to Sileo
In case you missed it, @0ptimo has formally carried out SHA256 for the BigBoss repository, paving the best way for full Sileo help. CoolStar has introduced that an upcoming Sileo replace will implement the official BigBoss repository out of the field, however why wait?
On this tutorial, we’ll present you how one can add the official BigBoss repository to your Sileo package deal supervisor proper now.
Including BigBoss to Sileo
So as to add the newly-updated BigBoss repository to your Sileo package deal supervisor, merely comply with the steps under:
1) Launch the Sileo package deal supervisor in your jailbroken machine.
2) Faucet on the Sources tab on the backside of the app.
3) Faucet on the + button on the top-right of the app.
4) You’ll now be prompted so as to add a repository URL. Delete the pre-loaded “https” textual content string after which paste the next URL into the textual content field:
5) Faucet on the Add Supply button.
Sileo will now load the BigBoss repository. You may even see 404 errors equivalent to these:
You’re all completed!
Observe: You’ll be able to ignore these 404 errors. For those who faucet instantly on the newly-added BigBoss repository, you’ll discover all of its accessible packages, like so:
For those who completely can’t watch for the upcoming Sileo replace that brings native BigBoss help to Sileo, then the steps on this tutorial will aid you limp alongside in the intervening time. However, we’d strongly advise simply ready for the official implementation, as it might iron out a number of the errors.
Are you excited to make use of the official BigBoss repository in Sileo quite than the repoproxy model? Talk about why or why not within the feedback part under!