iMimic: 80’s Vintage Electronic Memory Game.IPA
Games: iMimic: 80’s Vintage Electronic Memory Game
Version: iMimic: 80’s Vintage Electronic Memory Game 1.43
Developer: Fernando Sciessere
Description: The 80’s are back! And your memory will be challenged by this retro-style electronic game*. Repeat the sequence of tones and lights played by iMimic – it starts with a single tone and every round the sequence gets one tone longer – how far can you follow iMimic?
The faster you tap the sequence, the higher you score. Climb up the leaderboards. Collect all achievements.
• Ultra-fast touch response
• Gorgeous retro look with exclusive artwork
• High-resolution graphics optimized for Retina Display
• Realistic lights effects and sounds
• Leaderboards and achievements with Game Center
• Brag your scores and achievements on Facebook and Twitter
• Funny posts to your favorite social networks
• Universal Binary: the same app runs on iPod, iPhone, iPad and iPad mini
• Keep listening to your iTunes’ songs during gameplay
• 2 chances to miss a note and retry the sequence!
• Automatic Tutor: detects when the player doesn’t know how to play and shows how it is done
• Display with “turn” (machine vs player) and “chances left” indicators
• Challenge your memory even further with the new “Monochromic” gameplay
“iMimic Challenge” (InApp Purchase):
• Removes Ads
Tweets by iMimicGame
*iMimic is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milton Bradley’s Simon game.