iOS 13.1.1 And iPadOS 13.1.1 With Fixes For Battery Drain And Third-Party Keyboard Now Available Apple has rolled out iOS 13.1.1 and iPadOS 13.1.1 updates today, the latest round of updates followed the 13.1 software that’s released on Tuesday. Users are advised to download the update via the Settings app, then General -> Software Update.
According to Apple’s release notes, iOS and iPadOS 13.1 includes bug fixes: issues that could prevent either iPhone or iPad restoring from backup, an issue that could cause battery to drain more quickly, an issue that could impact recognition of Siri requests on iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max, as well as an issue that could cause Reminders to sync slowly, and a security issue for third-party keyboard apps.
– Fixes issues that could prevent iPhone restoring from backup
– Addresses an issue that could cause battery to drain more quickly
– Fixes an issue that could impact recognition of Siri requests on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
– Resolves a problem where Safari search suggestions may re-enable after turning them off
– Addresses an issue that could cause Reminders to sync slowly
– Fixes a security issue for third-party keyboard apps
We should expect an iOS 13.2 beta next week, where Apple will likely to introduce a new set of emojis, features such as Deep Fusion, and more.
Image Via Intego