Splash Math – Games for Kids.IPA
Education: Splash Math – Games for Kids
Version: Splash Math – Games for Kids 5.7.16
Developer: StudyPad, Inc.
Description: Discover fun and learning in equal measure with Splash Math – an immersive K-5 learning experience loved by over 30 million children.
Spanning Kindergarten to Grade 5, Splash Math covers over 400 curriculum-aligned math skills set in engaging games.
Splash Math is the world’s first scientifically-designed, game-based math curriculum packaged in a child-friendly and safe app. Maintaining a delicate balance between learning and game-play, Splash Math ensures your child is actively engaged in learning all the way.
Why Splash Math?
• Vast library of content to practice, master and explore
• Personalized daily learning plans to keep your child ahead of class
• Kid-friendly and safe interface, designed for independent use
• Exciting rewards and rich, narrative-driven games to keep learning fun, always
• Anytime, anywhere access: Play on the go, even when offline and across multiple devices
• Kindergarten: From learning to count to identifying shapes, make math fun and exciting for your child.
• 1st Grade: There’s so much new to learn in first grade – addition and subtraction strategies, place value, telling time, etc. From flipping coins and learning currency to rotating the clock hands and setting time, your child can make use of a variety of virtual manipulatives to aid their learning.
• 2nd Grade: Second-grade math is all about counting in groups, comparing numbers and understanding place value.
• 3rd Grade: This is when things start to heat up a little. With new concepts such as multiplication and fractions showing up, Splash Math’s gradual skill progression ensures your child grasps the fundamentals well.
• 4th and 5th Grade: Consolidate on the basics with advanced learning games that not just cover the curriculum but also build critical thinking and independent learning skills.
*Awards and Mentions*
• Parent Choice Award
• Editor’s Choice Award – Children’s Technology Review
• Featured on Fox News
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists – “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
“Splash Math is a very visual app, that makes it a wonderful app for visual learners. The interface is simple but has a lot of pictures to help with problem solving and make solving problems fun.” – BridgingApps
“The design is friendlier and more thought out than other virtual workbooks you can download to the iPad. There are enough challenges to keep your kid engaged for long periods of time.” – appoLearning
To give you a good look at our learning experience, we offer a free 7-day trial when you sign up. After the trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Just in case you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription easily through your iTunes settings.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the 7-day free trial, unless canceled.
• Each plan auto-renews until canceled 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Don’t want to auto-renew? Just turn off auto-renew in your user account settings. Your account will be automatically canceled at the end of the subscription period.
We would love to hear your feedback. In case you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com.
Hit us up at Splash Math on Facebook and @splashmath on Instagram and Twitter
Download: Splash Math – Games for Kids v.5.7.16