Apkmodsios.com Zebra updated to v1.0.6 with more bug fixes & improvements
Jailbreakers on iOS 9 through 13 who are donning the new Zebra package manager may be excited to learn that there’s a brand-new update available as of Sunday afternoon that squashes another substantial handful of bugs. The latest release of Zebra is now version 1.0.6
Citing the change log published on the official Zebra GitHub project page, Zebra v1.0.6 incorporates the following improvements:
Fixed in this version:
– Fixed an issue where devices were unable to restart springboard on iOS 10 and below
– Fixed an issue where the “Install” button would not be updated upon removing a package from the queue
– Fixed an issue where the proper version of a package wouldn’t always be displayed in the Queue
– Fixed an issue where the search bar in the Search tab wouldn’t be colored properly on iOS 10 and below
– Fixed an issue where the accent color wouldn’t apply everywhere upon changing it
– Fixed an issue where the Queue Bar wouldn’t appear after queueing some packages
– Fixed an issue where certain tweaks couldn’t be downloaded if they shared the shame suggested filename (notably ATweakDisabler and SnapBreak)
This update is available only via the official Zebra repository, and those already using the Zebra package manager will be served the update upon refreshing their sources in any of their preferred package managers.
If you aren’t already using Zebra, and you’d like to give it a try, then you can follow the steps outlined in our detailed step-by-step tutorial for installing Zebra on your jailbroken iOS 9-13 device.
Have you grabbed this Zebra update yet? If so, let us know how it’s working for you in the comments section below.