Apkmodsios.com Zebra v1.0.5 released with more bug fixes and improvements
The Zebra package manager for jailbroken iOS devices received a fresh update Friday evening, officially bringing the software up to version 1.0.5.
Just like previous updates issued before today, Zebra 1.0.5 incorporates beaucoup bug fixes and improvements that are expected to improve the package manager’s user experience in day-to-day usage.
Citing the change log on the project’s official GitHub page, Zebra v1.0.5 brings the following changes:
Fixed in this version
– Fixed a crash that would occur when exiting the depiction page and removing an observer that didn’t exist
– (Hopefully) Fixed an issue that would cause Zebra to crash near the end of installation
– Fixed an issue where some activity indicators would not respect Zebra’s theme
– Slight UI tweak in the Stores tab to reflect other Source cells
– Fix an issue on iOS 10 or below where Zebra wasn’t able to detect whether or not a package contained a Tweak or an Application Bundle
The GitHub page also notes some important details about Zebra that jailbreakers may want keep in mind. For one, the developer is actively working on v1.1 beta, which will be available for public testing soon. Additionally, the developer says that CyDown has been found to be a common denominator in various crash reports, and if you’re using CyDown along with Zebra, then you’re advised to remove CyDown or send crash logs to the CyDown developer.
The Zebra v1.0.5 update should appear automatically after refreshing your sources in the Zebra app, but if you try using Cydia, then you may not see the update even after refreshing your sources. If this happens to you, I found that deleting and re-adding the Zebra repository fixes the problem.
If you aren’t already using Zebra, and you’d like to give it a try, then you can follow our step-by-step tutorial for installing it.
Have you installed the latest version of Zebra yet? If so, how is the new update treating you? Share in the comments.